National First Love Day! In this content, we share about first love day and First love day 2021 latest Pictures, wishes, messages, Greetings cards, slogans. Image etc. Why celebrate the first love day? Every men/woman have first love in their own life. Some people have been successful for first love. We’ve all been there, experiencing our very first love. The experience awakens a part of us we didn’t even know was sleeping and grows rapidly to encompass every part of us, changing our inner emotional landscape with every touch of its ever-growing vines. The future becomes equal part clear and cloudy as we see nothing else but a life with the subject of our first love, but the specifics of that future are an ever-bubbling dreamscape of hopes and fears mixed in equal measure. Sadly first love rarely lasts for both parties, and inevitably one will see the separation begin to form as each of these new travelers sets off on their own path.
Each will remember the other, through time untold, and each will measure every future love, for better or ill, against that first monumental moment when our heart exploded into fearful, fitful, exalted love for the first time. In time the chasm deep wounds of that parting will heal, though perhaps an old ache combined with a strange fondness will persist ever after. Some of us would never experience that again, others seek for the rest of their lives to grasp it one more time, that rapture of the first love.
First love day 2021 latest Picture, wishes, messages, Greetings card, slogans Image:
1. He smiles at me, and I am suddenly seventeen again – the year I realize that love doesn’t follow the rules, the year I understood that nothing is worth having so much as something unattainable. – Jodi Picoult
2. Could a scar be like the rings of a tree, reopened with each emotional season? – Magenta Periwinkle
3. I have never been in love before,” Julian said. “You’re my first-and you’ll be my only. – L.J. Smith
4. Something about first love defies duplication. Before it, your heart is blank. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and graffitied. When it ends, no amount of scrubbing will purge the scrawled oaths and sketched images, but sooner or later, you find that there’s space for someone else, between the words and in the margins. – Tammara Webber,
5. Lena’s hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying. So this was what girls looked like in the morning. I had never seen one, not up close. – Kami Garcia
6. The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last. – Daína Chaviano
7. I wanted to punch him and understand him at the same time. – Shannon A. Thompson
8. First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. – George Bernard Shaw
9. You can’t let someone else lower your self-esteem, because that’s what it is – self-esteem. You need to first love yourself before you have anybody else love you. – Winnie Harlow
10. Italy, and the spring and first love all together should suffice to make the gloomiest person happy. – Bertrand Russell
11. My first love, I’ll never forget, and it’s such a big part of who I am, and in so many ways, we could never be together, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not forever. Because it is forever. – Rashida Jones
12. It’s true, you never forget your first love, and, for me, that will always be Paris. – Caitriona Balfe
13. My first love was basketball. – Stan Smith
14. Everybody has their first love. I think it goes back to being in love with the idea of being in love. Everybody wants love, and your first love is special. You’ve never experienced anything like that. It’s good to have a fond memory of it. – Meaghan Jette Martin
15. Little Red Riding Hood was my first love. I felt that if I could have married Little Red Riding Hood, I should have known perfect bliss. – Charles Dickens
16. The loss of young first love is so painful that it borders on the ludicrous. – Maya Angelou
17. A first love always occupies a special place. – Lee Konitz
18. When everything happens to you when you’re so young, you’re very lucky, but by the same token, you’re never going to have that same feeling again. The first time anything happens to you – your first love, your first success – the second one is never the same. – Lauren Bacall
19. You get over your first love by falling in love with something new. – Mo Ibrahim
20. Memory has always fascinated me. Think of it. You can recall at will your first day in high school, your first date, your first love. – Eric Kandel
Thanks for stay with us for a long time.