World Kindness Day (13th November 2021) History, Celebrations Idea, Facts, Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Pictures, SMS, Wallpaper, Sayings & Status! Today is day of kindness 2019. We will share with you about World kindness day. So you should stay with us and share this content on your social media.
Shortcut Links Of this Content:
When is World Kindness Day 2021?
Annually, the World Kindness Day is celebrate on November as an international holiday by the world people. Day by day many new country are joining to celebrate the Happy World Kindness Day. The World Kindness Day presents us with the opportunity to reflect upon one of the most important and unifying human principles.
History of World Kindness Day:
World Kindness Day was first introduced as a day of observation by the World Kindness Movement. In 2019, the organization was registered as an official NGO under Swiss law, but the history of the group stretches back to a Tokyo-based convention in 1997. An array of institutions and associations based in countries including Australia, Thailand, the United States, and the United Kingdom had been assembled at this conference because of their dedication to championing kindness in society. The initial configuration of the World Kindness Movement would form as a result of this event, with the written declaration of their inception stating their “pledge to join together to build a kinder and more compassionate world.” In 1998, in pursuit of this aim, they would facilitate the launch of the inaugural World Kindness Day.
World Kindness Day 2021 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, SMS, Saying & Status:
- “Our human compassion binds us the one to the other – not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” – Nelson Mandela
- “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
- ‘We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” Sir Winston Churchill
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” – Henry James
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” ~Kahlil Gibran
- “For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
- “Those who make compassion an essential part of their lives find the joy of life. Kindness deepens the spirit and produces rewards that cannot be completely explained in words. It is an experience more powerful than words. To become acquainted with kindness one must be prepared to learn new things and feel new feelings. Kindness is more than a philosophy of the mind. It is a philosophy of the spirit.” – Robert J. Furey
- Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort. – Humphry Davy
- “Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “Kindness in words create confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao-Tzu
- “I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.” – Pablo Casais
Thanks for stay with us and read the full content for a long time.