Rizal day 2021! In this content, we share with you about Rizal Day and Rizal Day History, quotes, poem, wishes, message, SMS, Image, Picture, status and says, greeting. Happy Rizal Day is celebrated all over the Philippines. The People of All states of the Philippines is celebrating the Happy Rizal Day 2021. Some people call it Happy Rizal Day. But, Only Happy Rizal Day is perfect which can be followed by all the people of different countries. Download Picture of Happy Rizal Day 2021 and update Social Media Status. Additionally, collect Rizal Day 2021 quotes, Status and more to celebrate the day.
Rizal Day 2021 History, quotes, poem, wishes, message, SMS, Image, Picture, status:
No one ceases to be a man, no one forfeits his rights to civilization merely by being more or less uncultured, and since the Filipino is regarded as a fit citizen when he is asked to pay taxes or shed his blood to defend the fatherland, why must this fitness be denied him when the question arises of granting him some right?
- The Filipino embraces civilization and lives and thrives in every clime, in contract with every people.
- The youth is the hope of our future.
- He who does not know how to look back at where he came from will never get to his destination.
- He who does not love his own language is worse than an animal and smelly fish.
- It is a useless life that it is not consecrated to a great idea. It is like a stone wasted on the field without becoming a part of any edifice.
- I may be what my enemies desire me to be, yet never an accusation are they able to hurl against me which makes me blush or lower my forehead; and I hope that God will be merciful enough with me, to prevent me from committing one of those faults which would involve my family.
- I do not write for this generation. I am writing for other ages. If this could read me, they would burn my books, the work of my whole life. On the other hand, the generation which interprets these writings will be an educated generation; they will understand me and say: ‘Not all were asleep in the nighttime of our grandparents.’