National Popcorn Day 2021! Yes, this content about National Popcorn Day. Today is the most popular day. This food is one the favorite classic food of all over the American people. Huge number of people are searching on the search engine. So now we talk to you about this day. We also share National Popcorn Day history, Quotes, Says, wishes, Pic, Image, Jokes. Stay with us and continuous read full content.
Shortcut Links Of this Content:
When is the National Popcorn Day Celebrated?
Every year, this day is observed on 19 January. In this year, The National Popcorn Day will also celebrate in this date. Which is Sunday, 19 January 2021.
2021: Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
2022: Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
2023: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023.
Facts of National Popcorn Day
1) The United States grows and consumes the most popcorn in the world. Americans consume 16 billion quarts of popcorn every year. This amount would fill the Empire State Building 18 times.
2) Popcorn originated in the Americas. The oldest known ears, dating back 5,600 years, were found in a cave in New Mexico. Native Americans and early settlers grew the crop. Native Americans believed that spirits peacefully lived inside each popcorn kernel. When the kernels were heated, the spirits would get so angry that their houses would start to shake. When it got too hot, the spirits break out of their houses in a very angry burst of steam.
3) States producing the most popcorn include: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska and Ohio.
4) Unlike other businesses, the popcorn business thrived during the Great Depression. As one of the more affordable treats for poor families, sales did not slow down.
5) Seventy percent of popcorn is purchased to be eaten at home.
National Popcorn Day Quotes, Saying:
Enjoy your popcorn and enjoy the show. It’s just a movie, so have fun! – Terrell Owens
I understand what it’s like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something. – Martin Lawrence
Well, I was born and raised in the Midwest, in Indiana specifically, and my childhood was full of weekend movies, you know, the Saturday and Sunday popcorn movies. – Don Cheadle
Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show. – Sydney Pollack
Love is sharing your popcorn. – David Gerrold
Outrageous Popcorn Flavors
- Pizza Time: King of POP
- Bacon Caramel Corn: Black Pig Meat C:
- Eggnog Brandy: KuKuRuZa
- Butterfinger Crunch: Yo-Pop
- Black Truffle and White Cheddar: 479˚ Popcorn
- Pumpkin Spice: Popcornopolis
- Ketchup popcorn: Brooklyn Popcorn
10 Best Selling Popcorn Brands
- Orville Redenbacher
- Act II
- Pop Secret
- Store Brand
- Cracker Jack
- Jiffy Pop
- Jolly Time
- Crunch’N Munch
- Newman’s Own
National Popcorn Day Jokes
I got thrown out of the movie theater last night for tossing popcorn at people’s heads.
I also lost my job behind the popcorn counter.
Why aren’t there many jokes about popcorn?
Because they are corny.
Why is cheddar popcorn such a terrible joke?
It’s both corny and cheesy.
Did you hear about the movie theater that was robbed of $1,000 last night.
Yeah, the thieves made away with two bags of popcorn and a box of junior mints.
What music gets popcorn to dance?
What’s a popcorn’s favorite pizza topping?
What did the baby corn say to the mom corn?
Where is my pop corn?
I just burned 400 calories.
I left the popcorn in the microwave too long.
How is a bag of popcorn like an army?
It has lots of kernels
Thanks for read our National Popcorn Day full Content.