National Drink Wine Day! Today is the most impotent day for all Wine Drinker. Because 18th February is the national Day Drink Wine 2020. Huge number of people are searching on many search engine for this day. So we share with you about National Drink Wine day History, Wishes, Quotes, Pics, Image, poem, message, status, greeting card. You should stay with us and read this content. Let’s talk to you about history of this day.
National Drink Wine Day was founded by Todd McCalla. The founder encourages people to reserve a time of their day to celebrate with friends and family, and drink wine. McCalla also emphasizes that wine reduces the risk of heart diseases. The observance occurs annually on February 18th.
National Drink Wine 2020 Wishes, Quotes, Pics, Image, poem, message, status, greeting card:-
1. “I’m like old wine. They don’t bring me out very often, but I’m well preserved.” – Rose Kennedy
2. “Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.” – Benjamin Franklin
3. “One should always be drunk. That’s all that matters…But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk.” – Charles Baudelaire
4. “There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall.” – Colette
5. “Either give me more wine or leave me alone.” – Rumi
6. “Wine is one of the most civilized things in the world and one of the most natural things of the world that has been brought to the greatest perfection, and it offers a greater range for enjoyment and appreciation than, possibly, any other purely sensory thing.” – Ernest Hemingway
7. “In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat, you need it.” – Napoleon
8. “Give me wine to wash me clean of the weather-stains of cares.” – Mark Twain
9. “Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “Men are like wine: Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.” – Pope John XXIII