National Dessert Day 2021! In this content we share with you about National Dessert Day history, quotes, wishes, message, poem, Picture, Image, HD wallpaper. Today 14th October is the National Dessert Day when people are free to sweet treat themselves and their loved ones with yummy desserts. The day when you can visit the bakery in your neighbourhood or your favourite chocolate shop to make it a delightful National Dessert Day full of preparations that please your sweet tooth. Make sure you wish your loved ones with National Dessert Day greetings messages and wishes. Share with your beloved beautiful dessert love quotes in India and abroad. Remind your family and friends to enjoy this wonderful occasion.
Shortcut Links Of this Content:
Sweets Quotes and Sayings for Dessert Day:
1. When you are stressed, have pie because you can either have pie in your life or you can have tension.
2. There are some people who are vegetarians and some non-vegetarians but I am a dessertarian.
3. There is no problem in the world which a cupcake cannot fix…. Happy National Dessert Day.
4. Desserts without cheese are like beauty without an eye…. Enjoy desserts loaded with cheese.
5. If you want to grow strong and grow big then you really have to eat lots of ice creams and candies.
National Dessert Day Greetings Messages:
1. Today is literally the sweetest day of the year because it is National Dessert Day, the day to cheat without having to worry or feel bad. Wishing you a very sweet National Dessert Day.
2. Make sure that you treat yourself with yummilicious desserts to bring eternal joy in your life…. Sending you warm wishes on National Dessert Day.
3. For 364 days we all wait for today because it is the day to just enjoy sweets and pamper your taste buds…. Wishing you a very Happy National Dessert Day.
4. I wish that on the occasion of National Dessert Day, you get to enjoy the best of cakes, chocolates, candies, ice creams….. A very Happy National Dessert Day to you!!
5. We all have a sweet tooth and today is the day dedicated to it, so lets keep our diets aside and enjoy some delicious sweets for a blessed National Dessert Day.
National Dessert Day history, quotes, wishes, message, poem, Picture, Image, HD wallpaper:
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first. ~Ernestine Ulmer
- I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert. ~Jason Love
- My celebrity crush is Betty Crocker. ~Keith Wynn,
- Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not! ~Author Unknown
- There I was, sleeping peacefully… all of a sudden, I thought I heard a hundred-voice chocolate chip cookie choir calling me… ~Charles Schulz, Peanuts, 1983 September 29th (Snoopy)
- Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis
- If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. ~Carl Sagan
- A boy doesn’t have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn’t like pie when he sees there isn’t enough to go around. ~E.W. Howe
- Cookies are made of butter and love. ~Norwegian Proverb
- Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart. ~Erma Bombeck
- I don’t think a really good pie can be made without a dozen or so children peeking over your shoulder as you stoop to look in at it every little while. ~John Gould
- Desserts are the fairy tales of dining — a happily-ever-after to supper. ~Terri Guillemets
- Mousse: How pudding describes itself on its résumé! ~Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Whipped cream isn’t whipped cream at all unless it’s been whipped with whips. Just as a poached egg isn’t a poached egg unless it’s been stolen from the woods in the dead of night! ~Roald Dahl, “Down the Chocolate River,” Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 1964
- You are my favorite excuse to whip cream. ~Anonymous Voyeur
- But I, when I undress me
Each night, upon my knees
Will ask the Lord to bless me
With apple-pie and cheese.
- Pie…it fills the cracks of the heart. Go away, pain. ~Kevin James, Mall Cop
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. ~Author Unknown
- I’ll obey them in the winter when the doctors say to me
I must give up ham and spinach, and obedient I’ll be.
To relieve my indigestion in December they can try,
But there’s none of them can stop me when it’s time for cherry pie.
~Edgar A. Guest, The Milwaukee Journal, 1935 May 29th
- There’s no diet list I’ll follow that would rule out cherry pie. ~Edgar A. Guest, The Milwaukee Journal, 1935 May 29th
- Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken. ~Jonathan Swift
- Pie and coffee is approximately the third best social interaction a man can hope to have with a woman. ~Author Unknown
Thanks For stay with us and read our this content a long time.